What’s soft ?
- This software allows you to check the operation of the Wiimote and makes it easy and fast to find defective one.
- Also supports Motion Plus, Nunchuk, and Classic Controller.
- The tool we use to inspect the Wiimote has been brushed up and is now available to the public.
What’s for ?
- As a tool for detecting defective products at work, it can quickly process a large number of Wiimotes.
What features ?
- Pairing, inspecting and unpairing the Wiimote, the process is consistent and smooth.
- Available with a standard Bluetooth adapter and standard drivers.
- Easy-to-operate UI that considers smooth work flow and visibility for defect detection.
- Button and plug chatter detection.
What can not ?
- There are some Wiimote control functions that are not yet supported, such as the speaker function and Mii transfer function (to be supported).
- There are some extension controllers that are not yet supported, such as the Balance Wii Board and TaTaCon (to be supported).
- This software is a tool to detect some of the malfunctions and does NOT guarantee that the Wiimote will work properly.
- Please try the free trial version.
Operation verification models
- Windows10 Pro 1903-
- iBUFFALO Bluetooth USB adapter 3.0 BSHSBD04BK
- Zexmte Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter
Wii Remote(R), Wii Remote Plus(R), Nunchuck(R), Classic Controller(R) and Balance Wii Board(R) are registered trademarks of Nintendo Corporation. TATACON(R) is a registered trademark of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.