About the Record
- The total and the daily record for the past week will be displayed.
- “Filter the records” button toggles the record totals to a specific stage size only.
- Time-related record items are only displayed when you filter by stage size.
- A record is created at the end of play.
About Record Items
- Play Count, Clear Count, Clear Ratio
Clear Ratio=Clear Count / Play Count 。
- Clear Streak Count, Max Clear Streak Count
Clear Streak Count=Number of ongoing clears. Decisions are made on a per stage size basis. This means that if you fail to clear a stage in one stage size, it will not affect your win streak in any other stage size.
- 1st-3rd Clear Time, Average Clear Time
This is the best three clear times and the average of all clear times (not including play time for failed attempts).
Game Play Screen
About the Play Rules
Once you start playing, unless you clear the game, it will be treated as a clear failure.
When you are playing, even if you minimize the window or quit the app, it is still playing. If you restart the app, play will resume from the beginning.
If you choose ” New Game”, “See the Solution”, “Quit” or “Back” before clearing the stage, the game will fail to clear (confirmation dialog will appear). After clearing the stage, you can use “View Solution” and other controls as many times as you like.
During play, the timer will stop while you are doing “settings” or minimizing the window.
Once you are stuck, you cannot use the “stepback” function. An immediate clearing failure will be recorded.
Recordings are generated at the time of the end of play.